Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Article about reading

Yes I do agree with the authors topic. I think that the more technology advances the less people will pick up a book and read. Personally I don't read very often. I go to the internet for a lot of what I do. I know that I need to read but I just never have time and I think that is a lot of people's excuses. I think I'm more of a listener. I just like to observe. I think that both are important. I know that I need to read I just never make the time but watching and listening can always help too. I think that with being a teacher you need to do a lot of both, read some and then watch and listen other times. It is good to get the children involved with reading aloud in class and then sometimes just listening to you read and understanding it.

No comments: