Sunday, September 9, 2007

Using ALEX in the classroom

Being able to use ALEX is woderful for any teacher. My feild is going to be Physical Education and it has many wonderful tools for that course of study. It goes for any grade level. I will be teaching high school. It gives me all the different objectives and Alabama Content Standards for what I should be teaching. It gives me lesson plans that I can follow to teach my class or an opportunity to make my own. It has many different websites that me or my students can go to and look up many different things about the body and their health. It has web links for the content standards and oher lesson plans also. There is a personal workspace that I can go to and get some work done. There is also a professional learning link you can go to and look up many other opportunities. This website would be wonderful to use in the classroom.

No comments: